Alright then, lets get started *cracks knuckles*
It all depends on what you wanna see.
So yeah basically readers response to this, what would you like to see here.
Hope to see some response (i know im gettin at least 1, hehe)
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gee, I can see why you cracked your knuckles. You wrote so, much. It took me an hour to read your new post. *being very sarcastic, with a slight roll of eyes* Hey here's an idea! Why don't you write about the games you've been playing, and which ones you would recommend for others to play.
ReplyDelete*I had to look up how to spell recommend in the dictionary*
Lol, i know, huh? XD
ReplyDeleteWHAT?!! XDDD As if anybody would want to hear about that!
You haven't posted anything new on here.
ReplyDeleteI know, huh? XD
ReplyDeleteEveryone's subscribed to the other one, so, yeah.
Well.. I want to use this blog as a sort of reference sheet to as what you like/love.
ReplyDeleteHee, i think we all know what the first one on that list is *points to you* ^_^
ReplyDeleteReally? >.>
ReplyDelete