Anyways, ive been ignoring this blog thing for a while mostly because i resolved to write here when there was something good to write about. you see my dilemma.
I guess, ive got a gf. um, shes good looking. she really likes me. um... i have friends.
unfortunately, i have secrets...both my friends and my gf want to know. i dont tell them cuz i dont want to burden them with anything or hurt them, though i can take their secrets, no problem. its not that i dont trust them, its that they can t know.

Khriz!!!!! For the last time! I am not ggod looking! For the love of God! Call me!...PLZ?
ReplyDeleteOops accidentally put two g's in good...My bad!
ReplyDeleteOh. Um. That was four days ago.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes you are! Youre so beautiful! Im lucky to have a girl who looks as good as you do!
No, I'm not >.>
ReplyDelete